COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Entre Reves may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of Entre Reves’s products and services, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Sites. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about Entre Reves’s products and services or sign up to receive Entre Reves.’s e-mail newsletters or coupons.
- Purchasing any product or service from Entre Reves.
- Providing feedback or making other submissions to Entre Reves.
- Requesting information or assistance from Entre Reves Entre Reves may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding Entre Reves’s products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
The personal information that Entre Reves may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, or in other communications to Entre Reves You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual, that is provided by you to Entre Reves.
Like many websites, Entre Reves utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the Sites and your use of the Services. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided Entre Reves with personal information.
Cookies help Entre Reves to improve the Sites and Services, and to deliver more personalized service by enabling Entre Reves to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Sites or use the Services.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting Entre Reves.’s cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Sites or the Services.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, Entre Reves uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that Entre Reves collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuse.
Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Sites or through the Services may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by Entre Reves., please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon Entre Reves’s collection of your personal information, Entre Reves may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with Entre Reves on or through the Sites
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Sites and Services;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage Entre Reves.’s business and operations;
- To detect and protect Entre Reves and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with Entre Reves.’s policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Entre Reves.:As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Personal information collected by Entre Reves may be transferred to, stored and processed in the United States, Canada, Hong Kong or Australia. While in another jurisdiction for processing, the information may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement, and national security authorities of that jurisdiction.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Entre Reves may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom Entre Reves hires to provide services on Entre Reves’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about Entre Reves’s products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas. Entre Reves will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to Entre Reves and/or on Entre Reves’s behalf. Entre Reves will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent. In the event that Entre Reves is involved in a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Entre Reves, you consent to your personal information and any other information Entre Reves may have collected being transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. You also consent to Entre Reves disclosing your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of Entre Reves’s business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information that you provide will be retained by Entre Reves in accordance with applicable laws. However, Entre Reves will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for Entre Reves business purposes.
Entre Reves recognizes the privacy interests of children and Entre Reves encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. The Sites are not intended for children under the age of 18. Entre Reves does not target its services or the Sites to children under 18. Entre Reves does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
CHOICE AND OPT-OUT PREFERENCES
Entre Reves does not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further email communications from Entre Reves (except in connection with information, products or services that you specifically request), you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every broadcast e-mail that is sent to you by Entre Reves If, at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from Entre Reves, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by contacting: email@example.com.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Entre Reves will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, Entre Reves will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that Entre Reves holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, Entre Reves will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
REQUEST FOR ACCESS AND CORRECTION, QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
Attention: Privacy Officer